Dealer.syxmoto.com wants to always make sure your experience with us is enjoyable. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Should you need to return an item, please review the complete details of our Returns & Exchanges Policy below to determine if any special conditions may apply
1. All returns must be pre-authorized by Customer Service. A RMA number needs to be generated for all returns.
2. Products must be returned in original packaging within five (5) days in new and re-sellable condition.
3. Products must be returned in original condition: no alterations, abuse, negligence, or accidents. And proper maintenance is a must.
4. All packaging materials, instruction manuals and parts must be returned. Any missing parts or damages will be deducted from your refund amount. We do not accept any return products that have any sustained damages.
5. 25% - 35% restocking fee will be applied according to the condition.
6. If you have received your order for more than five(5) days and have used it, you will not be eligible to return it, get a refund or replace it.
7. In order to keep you completely satisfied and maintain our low prices, our shipping expenses are neither refundable nor reimbursed for any reason. This includes all freight charges: the first shipment and return. Freight expenses will be deducted from your refund.
8. All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment. In any circumstances when the original method of payment is no longer available to receive refunds, proper proof and documentation is needed. It's at dealer.syxmoto's discretion if alternative method of payment is acceptable in issuing the refund.
Step 1: Send a return request email to email@example.com within five (5) days of your order receipt. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service.
Step 2: Once Customer Service has approved your request, you will be assigned an RMA number. Please print the RMA number on standard letter size paper and make two(2) copies. Please secure the paper on the outside of the box. Our warehouse will NOT accept a return item without a RMA number.
Step 3: Please send the item back to us as soon as possible.
Step 4: Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in three(3) to five (5) business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two (2) billing cycles for it to be credited to your account OR we will arrange an exchange according to conditions. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and can be shipped back to you. Please note: credits are processed for the original cost paid for the merchandise. Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
Return due to shipping damages
1. Our product arrives 99% of the time in good condition however we still ask our customers to inspect the product upon delivery.
2. If there are minor damages (cracked plastics/scuffed body panels) yet the unit is still usable and rideable then accept the unit and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a damage claim to have parts sent to you. You can get more details to this in our warranty policy .
3. If you decline a product that is in riding condition there will be a 25% re-stocking fee so please use your best judgments.
4. If the frame is bent or the unit is in really bad shape and not safe to ride please contact Syxmoto customer service while the delivery driver is there. We will evaluate the situation and issue a RMA number if applicable. Returns without RMA numbers will be refused by our warehouse.
5. If you have accepted your shipment and believe the unit is damaged beyond repair, photos of the damages will need to be sent in for a claim to be filed with the carrier. Filing the claim will enable the carrier to retrieve the unit for return back to our warehouse. If a claim is unable to be filed, the return will be treated as a regular return and the Return Agreement will apply to your refund.
Cancelling your order
Cancellations must be made via email ONLY.
All cancellation is subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
Upon cancellation of shipped orders or refusal of delivery not due to damage, in addition to the cancellation fee, the buyer is responsible for initial freight, return freight, and a 25% restocking fee to cover the time, labor, and materials invested in preparing the shipment.